Wednesday, April 26, 2006

crossed my mind

tmr's my 1st paper... having butterflies fluttering abt in my tummy.. *eeeks*

my cuzy called me last nite!! omg i'm so touched! it's the 1st time my cousin has called me frm aus.. oh how much i miss her.. thanks cuz for calling. u hav no idea how much it means to me.
it's like we have telepathy! ;)

was nice to hear frm ivan this morning.. after a few mths? i tink.. haha
to tink abt it, the last time i saw him was chinese new yr!
well we jus exchanged a few msgs to catch up on things.. well, we're both happy for each other. perhaps each of us have indeed moved on.
it's time. at least we're still gd frens.

been studying my mktg research throughout the day..
so many terms and processes to remember. but it's ok. shant complain.
i'll remember wad cuzy, sir daltz & jav said! :)
thanks guys for the encouragement!
after all, it's only 8 days til my last paper!
wad is 8days?
I CAN DO IT!
must stay positive!
keep sane so my head wont lose all dat i've studied and tried so hard to memorize!
pray hard not to lose concentration & wisdom! =)

take care all!

No comments: